[OSM-dev] Prolific list posters (was: Re: dev Digest, Vol 191, Issue 7)

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat Feb 13 17:05:13 UTC 2021

Feb 13, 2021, 14:54 by ajt1047 at gmail.com:

> It's been mentioned many times before, particularly on the      tagging list, but unfortunately some people _really_ like to hear      the sound of their own voice and think everyone else does too,      despite any evidence to the contrary.

Well. I do plenty of stupid things, but I am at least trying to not ignore
blatantly obvious evidence.

I guess that I should reduce my mailing list activity.

Sorry for disturbance that I caused.

(in general, if you see that I am doing something stupid/harmful/idiotic - feel free to
send me a private message, via email of OSM messages.

I am not going to promise that I will follow all of them,
but I will seriously consider them and will not be
treating such comment as an attack.)