[OSM-dev] Osmupdate 0.4.5 fails (osmctools)

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Feb 22 00:00:57 UTC 2021

Well how do you suggest we "put it back" exactly?

There's no quick path to do that - it will require updating
osmdbt and deploying a new version to prodiction.

All based on an evidence free assertion that because one
unmaintained program is relying on a specific comment there
might be others which also do so.

It's pretty clear where the fault is here - relying on a
specific comment is mad.

Tom

Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/