[diversity-talk] Further Discussion on Increasing Diversity

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Feb 12 01:29:47 UTC 2014

Hi All,

This list has been quiet lately, I am hoping this email will reignite
some discussion.

At the OSMF board meeting yesterday we discussed diversity in OSM.
What inspired it was this diary entry(1). One item of discussion was
"Do we need a working group for diversity?" I think however before
that simply having a meeting of interested parties makes sense. What
does everyone think about this?

Also, are there others planning diversity focused mapping parties?

Thanks,

-Kate

(1) http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Hawkeye/diary/20987