[Diversity-talk] Feedback - Open Gender Monologues & Gender and Diversity chat SOTM 2018

Celine Jacquin celija at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 22:06:46 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've read the pad with gender-session results synthesized by Heather and I
am writing a note (diary) on the Geochicas session.

I can include there a more synthesized result of the activity and my
personal vision for next steps.
Or
I can keep this part for a common blog we talked about.

What do you think?
What do you prefer to keep for a collective and powerful blog oriented to a
general equity strategy in the community? Some things can also be
repeated.

Céline

Céline Jacquin