[Diversity-talk] Import of information and care points in Catalunya, Spain

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Mon Mar 11 17:52:32 UTC 2019

Folks,

One reason for not importing these data is the possibility that it includes locations of safe houses for women fleeing domestic violence. That's why it is important to research the data to make sure it does not contain locations of secure facilities.
I don't know if that is the case with this data, but it's important to be sure.

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter

927 18th Street #A

Santa Monica, California