[GraphHopper] Adding weight/time tables to algorithms' calculation

Ignas Kapočius kapocius.ignas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 19:24:49 UTC 2013

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to add some time-based weights to the
streets during the calculation of fastest path?

For example, I'd have a timetable that would keep record of how long does
it take on average to pass through street (from one edge to another one)
depending on day time.
i.e. 1:00 - 2:00 PM it takes 30min to get from A to B
      8:00 - 9:00 AM it takes 60min to get from A to B

Also, I'd like to know if there's a way to "close" a node so that
Graphhopper wouldn't use it during the calculation?

P.S. I'm not necessarily looking for the *right *way that would work in
real life application. I just want to compare algorithms (Dijkstra & A*) so
any, even *hardcody* way would really help!