[GraphHopper] First Release Candidate for 0.5

Peter graphhopper at gmx.de
Tue Aug 4 16:38:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've released a new version 0.5.0-RC1. Still 2 issues needs to be fixed
and testing from your side needs to be done! The jars will be available
in a moment in maven central.

Please let me know if you observe any problems or have questions! The
dependent projects like the map matching are not yet updated but will
happen of course for the release. The necessary changes on your side are
documented in the changelog.

Many new translations were added, several new features too - thanks to
all who contributed! For a rough overview here are the necessary issue
links:
https://github.com/graphhopper/graphhopper/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed+milestone%3A0.5
https://github.com/graphhopper/graphhopper/pulls?q=is%3Aclosed+milestone%3A0.5+is%3Apr

Of course, I'll go into more details in the release blog post in ~2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Peter