[HOT] Logo design competition for HOT

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 23:56:25 GMT 2010

It's time we sorted out a logo for the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap team. We need
this for various purposes. Something to replace the egg (
http://twitter.com/hotosm ) for a start.

I've set up lots of details for a logo design competition here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team_Logo

The timescales are quite tight (deadline end of the year) because we don't want
a long drawn out  process. This way we should end up with a new logo chosen by
mid-January.

Have a read of the design brief. If you have an idea, email me with your design.
Also if you have graphics designer contacts, maybe you could ask them to put in
an entry. We only need something simple, but we'd love to see some professional
designs. I've asked a selection of key hotties to be the competition judges.
They won't know who has designed what. It's a blind taster test!

So get your artistic hats on and email me with your designs!

Harry Wood