[HOT] Logo design competition for HOT

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 10:49:43 GMT 2010

Just a quick reminder. The HOT Logo design competition is receiving entries.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team_Logo

You can have some feedback from the judges if you manage to get your designs to
me at this stage. The suggested deadline for that is tomorrow (Thu). So now
would be a good time to fire up inkscape and put together a design. I've only
received a handful of entries so far, so you'd be in with a good chance! And
remember the winning design could be something very simple.