[HOT] How Can I help map Pakistan

Shoaib Burq shoaib at nomad-labs.com
Wed Sep 8 03:47:40 BST 2010

Hi Arunmozhi

Thanks for your interest in helping with the Pakistan Floods Mapping
through OSM HOT

You add infrastructure data by following the instructions in this
video on how to trace SPOT imagery:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3_KJDD8bpE

More details about how to add imagery to JSOM are here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2010_07_Pakistan_Floods/Imagery_and_data_sources

or  you can add village names to OSM - see this video on how to add
village names:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ub9PSLw7M4

Details about the Defence Mapping Agency Maps here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2010_07_Pakistan_Floods/Imagery_and_data_sources/DMA_Maps_Mosaic

Cheers

PS. What photo did you see? I'd be interested in having a look if possible.

Shoaib
--
skype: spatialgoat
http://twitter.com/sabman