[HOT] Shapefile of Areas in Pakistan where we need imagery?

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Sep 9 18:54:22 BST 2010

Hi,

Just in case it may be useful, I have extracted the affected districts
from the UNOCHA shapefile given by Nicolas into 3 shapefiles, according
to severity. The Badin district is in its own "Rating unknown"
shapefile, based on the more recent map at
http://www.pakresponse.info/maps/PAK200_Monsoon_Flood_Affected_Districts_Pakistan_a4_v28_07092010.pdf.

These shapefiles are available here:
http://osm.arkemie.org/pkfloods/SeverelyAffectedDistricts.zip
http://osm.arkemie.org/pkfloods/ModeratelyAffectedDistricts.zip