[HOT] recording damage

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 11:27:20 BST 2010

hi,
from the wiki page, it looks like its all derrived from the

UNSDIT and SAR datamodel.
Does anyone have the sourse pdf document feature catelogue that lists
all the featurs and it's meanings?

would save me digging.
I'll include the descriptive comments that people put, as this helps
in the tag decision making process, to get it in context.

cheers,
sam