[HOT] Printable Version of the Map Features Page?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Apr 26 12:36:18 BST 2011

Folks, thanks for the feed back. Jeff Haack is going to work on something
specific for our needs.  We are working in areas where people don't have
internet access for sometimes weeks.  We need to have the reference nicely
formatted so it can be translated into Bahasa Indonesian.

We are going to make a subset document specific to what we are working on.

Kate