[HOT] Printable Version of the Map Features Page?

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue Apr 26 08:07:12 BST 2011

I sort of agree with Floris here – the Map Features page changes
regularly, and if you look at the top there are already various
translations available (and more can be added – the whole page is
done with wiki templates to allow fairly easy translation) and
maintaining another copy of Map Features information and translating
it again does seem excessive.

Having said that the “Printable version” link doesn’t look very
pretty, but I’m sure someone could do some magic and post-process
the information into a prettier format if desired, as that seems the
least effort option.

Ed