[HOT] Wiki Gardening

digi_c at arcor.de digi_c at arcor.de
Fri Aug 12 10:11:41 BST 2011

 Thanks Kate,

what to me is still a bit confusing, is which informations should be published on the wiki and what on the HOT website. Think I will do some minor cleanups, when I finished my exam next week.

What I currently see is still a massive lack in "who to contact" if a new disaster occurs and a smal guide that helps you on how to start the action (creating wiki page, collecting infos, get in contact with aerial imagery companies,...). To me this is what I always had been looking for :)

bye
Matthias