[HOT] Wiki Gardening

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Aug 12 11:17:47 BST 2011

Hi Matthias,

You are right about the contact situation.

I would like to use aliases so that if the person changes the email
address stays the same.  Like response at hotosm.org for example and
those leading up a response would have that email pointed at them
(this email does not exist but could).  imagery at hotosm.org could be
for requesting imagery or following up on such things.  Don't know if
we would need others.

And yes we need to have a guide on how to start things up.  Right now
it is pretty informal.  Better instructions would greatly help.

Thanks,

Kate