[HOT] SPOT aerial imagery over Dadaab camp in Kenya

Frédéric Bonifas fredericbonifas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 11:37:33 BST 2011

For the camps location, this map from UNOSAT is available :
http://reliefweb.int/node/438434

It is clear that we cannot add details of settlements with this
imagery. However, baseline data is already very useful (roads,
landuse, bridges or river crossings etc)
I also hope that a new image from 2011 will be soon available, and
that its quality will be better.

Fred