[HOT] Call for volunteers: Somalia roads import

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:56:44 BST 2011

Finished my own patch (after 2 hours!):

Uploaded in ~2000 object chunks prevented "Ignoring caught exception
because upload is canceled. Exception is:
org.openstreetmap.josm.io.OsmTransferException:
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed"

There are a few unconnected/untagged nodes outside (south) my patch,
will cleanup tomorrow.  I'm assuming it is an upload in process.

cheers,
maning