[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:04:57 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick note. To create jobs for the tasking manager more efficiently,
it would probably be better to configure the jobs with a relation. I had a
quick look this morning to check if there were already one for the Samoa
Island. Unfortunately, there's none apparently. Though, it shouldn't be
that difficult to create one.
The main goal is to avoid the ocean only tiles.
Does it make sense?

And once again, please write down any feedback. I definitely want the
tasking manager to be as powerful and easy to use as possible.

Pierre

Sent from my iPhone