[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:05:21 GMT 2011

What I meant was creating a relation using existing ways. For example those
which define the coastline.
For now I cannot check out why your relation isn't loaded. If I remember
well it doesn't support multi polygons currently.

And I won't be able to check till Tuesday. Too bad I have something
scheduled for the whole week-end.

Best.
Pierre

Sent from my iPhone