[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Daniel Oefele oefele at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:00:40 GMT 2011

I was trying around a bit with the Tasking Manager this morning. Its
accepting “single polygon” relations, the problem seems to be with
multipolygon as Pierre mentioned.

Is it possible to create a fake relation around the islands for the
simulation on Saturday?

I would also suggest to make the tiles for the “Job: Samoa Cyclone
Simulation” smaller (about Zoom level 12)

Cheers Daniel