[HOT] HOT governance tasks, please read!

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Dec 2 14:55:28 GMT 2011

Hi All,

Just a reminder that if you are interested in being nominated the best
way is to talk to someone.  The confirmation list has a bunch of
people in it that haven't been members.  It doesn't mean you don't
deserve to be, it just means you need to be nominated.

It looks like we may not need to find an organization to give our
assets to.  Apparently you can just say "a organization that is a
501(c)3 who works in humanitarian mapping." That makes things a little
easier.

-Kate