[HOT] Samoa Simulation

Dave Leng heal.ltd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 01:18:20 GMT 2011

It means you don't have license to use them in anything else.
I'm working on an idea that will get us license free information which OSM
will be able to use.
I really want to see OSM have a comprehensive map of Samoa as its not
really workable without having that universal access

Dave

--
HEAL
PO Box 6