[HOT] Mapping of Padang!

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Dec 9 17:04:31 GMT 2011

Off the back of a truck;).

OR the truth, which is purchased from DigitalGlobe.

I think more likely it is an island that has since been covered up by
the rise in sea level or sunk back into the ocean.  Pretty common
around these parts.

Though the submarine story is far more exciting, maybe could be turned
into a Tom Clancy novel.

Best,

-Kate