[HOT] GPS Downloads for Indonesia

Oon Arfiandwi o at id-bb.com
Mon Dec 12 01:39:36 GMT 2011

Hi Maning,
I think Kate need this because she has a special purpose to check map
update everyday..

anyway,
I found an error while try your script,
in args.list there's a line:
style-file=/home/maning/osm/routable_garmin/git/osmphgps/styles/default

is the "default" a file or directory?
because at the github, default is a directory.

thank you

--
sincerely,
Oon Arfiandwi