[HOT] H.O.T OSM manual and learning OSM in Uganda

Daniel Oefele oefele at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:25:11 GMT 2011

Hi Emir.

Thanks for the offer. A presentation in Bahasa Indonesia would be very
helpfull.

Some other questions:

Can we support you translating the rest of JOSM into Bahasa Indonesia?

Is HOT planning to set up more presets specialy for Indonesia? I am
especially thinking about Health, Education, Water and Sanitation. For our
mapping in east Indonesia thats the kind of information that is needed most.

I think about tags for health facilities in different administrative levels
(Desa, Kecamatan, Kabupaten/Kota, Provinsi). If we would have a had tag for
administrative level we could combine that with a more general tag for
health facilities. Same could be done for education, government offices and
police.

What do you think about that? Is there maybe a tagging option already I
don't know about - especially the health tags are a bit confusing on the
wiki.

Cheers Daniel