[HOT] [OSM-talk] H.O.T OSM manual and learning OSM in Uganda

Erik Johansson emj at kth.se
Tue Dec 13 13:34:01 GMT 2011

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 10:24, Douglas Musaazi <douglasmusaazi at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have started training some people about how to go about OSM, using the
> H.O.T training manual. JOSM is a good editor, but  was wondering why it's
> the only one that was included in the manual.
> Otherwise the manual is concise, we are even including potlatch 2 as one of
> the training topics,

Potlatch seems to be at least mentioned in the manual, but if you have
longer docs about Potlatch2 then please post them.

This is the link Kate posted here in august, they seem to have been
updated this month.
https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B5RDW80NUrJnMTJkMzcwZDMtZGJlMC00MDJmLTg0NWEtODljOWQ0ZjZkOTMz

Wow are these edit done by aerial imagery or by foot survey?
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=0.29531&lon=32.61574&zoom=17&layers=M
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=0.30763&lon=32.61526&zoom=17&layers=M
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=0.68169&lon=34.19327&zoom=16&layers=M
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=0.380935&lon=32.558124&zoom=18&layers=M