[HOT] H.O.T OSM manual and learning OSM in Uganda

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Dec 13 13:46:54 GMT 2011

Hi Daniel,

What kind of support in translation? I think school started which is part
of the reason the translation slowed.  Doing the translation is pretty easy
(just online through a website or using an application).

Us setting up presets is dependent on what people are trying to collect. We
can help you with the mapping to the OSM tags if you have a clear list of
what you are aiming to collect. The default presets are already translated
which helps quite a bit already I think.

Kate