[HOT] remapping Haiti (was: License Change View on OSM Inspector)

Larry O'Neill larryoneill at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:14:07 GMT 2011

The other solution is trying to contact the contributors and ask them to
give the thumbs up for the change.
This has proven to be less than easy in other countries, haiti might be
even more difficult.
might be worth looking at extracting a list of contributors whose approval
of the new license terms would save us some of the headache?
Or has someone done this already?

Larry