[HOT] experience and methodology

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Dec 21 10:59:37 GMT 2011

You have to generalize the data from the GPS.  Also where you collect
information will vary greatly.  Playing with the recording settings
with the application can also help.

Plenty of people are making maps with GPS.  It depends on the chipset
as to how accurate it is though.

Are you saying making a map from imagery is not valid? Or that you
don't think the GPS is valid?

-Kate