[HOT] Suggestions for Helicopter-based Imagery

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Thu Feb 10 09:49:36 GMT 2011

If I remember correctly; there is currently no real activity in the
openaerialmap project. There are however some things going on at
https://github.com/oam/oam although the last commits seems to be from
november 2010.

I think it would be good to contact the people at OAM and ask them what
their plans are first.