[HOT] Christchurch earthquake wiki page

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 19:29:41 GMT 2011

I created a wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2011_Christchurch_earthquake

By the way I noticed there's already a bunch of garmin downloads listed here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Map_On_Garmin/Download#Oceania

...but feel free to add more resources to the list

If past experience is anything to go by, this page will get messy pretty
quickly, but I'll take this opportunity to point out that it isn't *necessarily*

a  good idea to create sub-pages and menu navigation templates. These  things
can be useful for coping with expanding messy content, but keeping the content
tidy (*delete* unnecessary stuff) is a good idea too. I suggest we expand onto
new pages as and when it becomes necessary.

Harry Wood