[HOT] Serve GeoTiffs as DMS or Wms

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Jul 14 08:50:08 BST 2011

Hi All,

Sorry about my terrible phone typos.  Basically I've been out without
decent Internet access, so ssh'ing into a server has been difficult.
If someone is willing to set-up WMS or TMS on my server great!  If you
want to take my 2 GeoTiffs and host them somewhere else that is also
great.

I'll probably be able to do it myself in a couple days, but I was
hoping to get things up sooner rather than later.

-Kate