[HOT] Any Writing Volunteers?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Jul 15 03:42:29 BST 2011

Hi All,

Is anyone interested in writing content for the HOT website?  Meaning
we just have a blog right now but intend to put together a website.

The idea would be to look through the blog posts and wiki information
to write a concise story/description of the various activations and
projects HOT has been involved in.

It is something I intend to work on as well, but didn't know if others
would be interested. I realize sometimes it can be hard to figure out
how to help, so I'm just posting ideas as I come across them or they
occur to me.

Thanks!

-Kate