[HOT] Fw: [OSM-talk] Disaster Preparedness Project

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Mon Jun 6 23:47:36 BST 2011

Hi all,

Lots of time was spent in late Feburary & early March in NZ to produce
printable maps from OSM/Ushahidi for Christchurch residents without power.
It would be great to recycle this energy.

Tim McNamara
Professional \\  paperlessprojects.com
Personal \\  @timClicks <http://twitter.com/timClicks>  |  timmcnamara.co.nz