[HOT] Post earthquake imageries released! - Japan

S.Higashi s_higash at mua.biglobe.ne.jp
Sun Mar 13 13:44:20 GMT 2011

Sorry for late reply. I was asking other members where they have not mapped yet
and important are.

They recommended these two areas so for.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=37.7902972698212&lon=140.959997177124&zoom=14
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=37.6602959632874&lon=141.013298034668&zoom=14

Shu  Higashi