[HOT] HOT Humanitarian Mapping Party in Beg Meil (France, Britanny) the next 26/27-March

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:08:10 GMT 2011

Dear all (but especially UK based Hotties),

I'm planning to drive to the mapping party from the UK and would be
able to provide a lift to one or two others that wanted to come along.
I'm in Oxford and will likely be getting the ferry from Portsmouth - I
could meet anyone in either city, or perhaps somewhere along the way.
I already plan to meet my girlfriend on the French side of the ferry,
but the car seats 4, so there's space for two more.

Obviously the more people that share the ferry and fuel costs, the
more affordable it gets. I've had a quick check of the timetable for a
Friday night outbound and Sunday evening return crossing and it comes
to about £180.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers, Joseph