[HOT] Japan - Request for mission details

Hans van Wijk hvwijk at planet.nl
Mon Mar 14 18:18:45 GMT 2011

Hello all,

I worked a lot on the Haiti map a year ago and used, along with hundreds of
others, the key=value list on this wiki:
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags/Humanitarian_Data_
Background>
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags/Humanitarian_Data_B
ackground

It's a lot cleaner then the long and (for me) to complicated one mentioned
earlier in this thread:
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags/Humanitarian_Data_
Model>
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags/Humanitarian_Data_M
odel

(This mail could end up twice on the list, I had some mail issues which made
the list think I wasn't a member; I hope it works now.)

Regards,
Hans

  _____