[HOT] Japan - Request for mission details

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Mar 14 16:17:32 GMT 2011

Yes, simple tags.  The goal of the HDM was to add tags to provide information that doesn't exist.  Those tags that do exist are supposed to be worked into the model rather than make new ones to replace the regular OSM tags.  I realize what is there now isn't perfect and could be improved.

As far was making data that makes sense to responders, processes to create those data transformations need to be further developed.

Kate