[HOT] academic node

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 08:54:54 GMT 2011

Nicolas,

I have been in contact with some MapAction folks recently & may be able to
contribute a HOT/OSM section to the following course:
http://www.rgs.org/OurWork/Fieldwork+and+Expeditions/GO+seminars+and+workshops/Humanitarian+Mapping+course.htm

I am sure others on this list will have links with MapAction also, so this might
be an opportunity for us to collaborate & create some HOT/OSM relevant content
for their processes.  I am unsure how much they will use, but early indications
from the member i have spoken with with are that they would be very keen to use
some input from us.

Sam