[HOT] Dubaisat-1 data on Japan / Sendai / Fukushima / Chiba

Sat Mar 26 05:45:49 GMT 2011

At 2011-03-24 10:57, Peter STUMPF wrote:
>We're happy to offer 8 Dubaisat-1 scenes of Sendai, Fukushima and Chiba by
>EIAST (http://www.eiast.ae)
>Find the tif - files and the according information on the UN-SPIDER
>Knowledge Portal.
>The geotif-files are each ca 200MB in size.
>http://www.un-spider.org/japan-pacific search for "dubaisat".
>There are no restrictrions on using the data.  So please go ahead.
>We hope the imagery is of help to the community!
>Peter

Note that the Tiff and Details links for the last two items are reversed -
i.e. the links for Fukushima point to Chiba-oil and vice-versa.

It would be nice to have metadata about the images in the table - at least
resolution and area - to be able to know whether it's useful for a
particular purpose.