[HOT] Australian Disaster 2.0 (Un)Conference

Shoaib Burq shoaib at nomad-labs.com
Tue May 3 10:34:26 BST 2011

Hi all

Just an update, the registrations for "Bridging the Gap - think tank"
event are now open http://bridgingthegapthinktank.eventbrite.com/

If you know anyone interested in speaking about openstreetmap please
let Tolmie or myself know. I would do it myself but I am in Berlin
mapping the Zoo!

Cheers
Shoaib
--