[HOT] Ivory Coast - update

Frédéric Bonifas fredericbonifas at gmail.com
Sat May 14 12:25:29 BST 2011

Thank you Jean-Guilhem for this, I have started to add place names with.

I have also seen that you added GEOnet to the Ivory Coast wikipage :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GEOnet_Names_Server
While needing to be careful with sometimes incorrect names, this is a
great source of information, and easy to use through the WMS.

Fred

--
Frédéric Bonifas
+33672652807 skype:fredericbonifas