[HOT] Fwd: Sahana-OSM Helper

Fran Boon francisboon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 16:00:38 GMT 2011

Hey Mikel, we already have powerful deduplication/sync options within
Eden's importer - we'd really like an XSLT stylesheet to link into that...
I think import-only would be the starting point.
Useful features include villages, potentially admin boundaries & key
infrastructure such as hospitals & schools.
Once the XSLT was ready then we'd want the ability to download specific
subsets, most likely by admin boundary & most likely we'd have the WKT
already. Once we'd got that script then a GUI widget should be easy :)

Potlatch integration usecase includes the Red Cross for whom I am
implementing a Sahana-based Resource Mapping System & many National
Societies were really entrusted about being able to edit OSM. To make this
easy we need 2 restructure the config to be per-user not site & try to
provide automatic registration to OSM from their user-profile...

Best Wishes,
Fran