[HOT] Fwd: Sahana-OSM Helper

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 16:26:02 GMT 2011

Hi Fran

Admin boundaries are a little complicated, involve relations between OSM objects, and might be more than XSLT is capable of, or easily capable of. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:boundary
Other features should be straightfrward.

I'm not clear why Potlatch config needs to be per-user in this case. Can you explain more?

Automatic registration to OSM is problematic in a number of ways, both technically and conceptually. If someone is editing in OSM, they should be aware of it.
I understand the need to make the process smooth, but there's no way around manual registration ... can we think about design improvements? How can OpenID and OAuth help, both supported by OSM?

Mikel

== Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron