[HOT] HOT governance tasks, please read!

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 25 19:20:06 GMT 2011

Here is my text, I wanted to share this because I think it is
important and also applies to other members of Flossk :
Besfort asked to join HOT. He would like to help. He has done month
long contributions to OSM  and has been also teaching and supporting
users in Kosovo. OSM work in kosovo is basically HOT work, because all
contributions to OSM in kosovo help the people directly and
indirectly.

--
James Michael DuPont