[HOT] FirstLook Imagery of Turkey - cloud cover - suggested new checkbox in Task Manager

dies38061 at mypacks.net dies38061 at mypacks.net
Sat Nov 26 16:21:52 GMT 2011

As mentioned in at least one other message, there is substantial cloud cover for a proportion of the work-cells in the Eastern Turkey job in OSM Task Manager.  I would suggest that where cloud cover has made it difficult to trace, that in the comment section one put "new imagery needed - cloud cover" or some other note indicating a desire for new imagery.  As an alternative, I'd suggest adding a checkbox to the pick-up and comment page which reads "cloud cover - request new imagery" which would allow a quick count of how many and what proportion of the work-cells are impacted by cloud cover.  This would also allow quick segregation of work-cells to be revisited when/if new imagery becomes available. --Regards, OSM user ceyockey