[HOT] FirstLook Imagery of Turkey - cloud cover - suggested new checkbox in Task Manager

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Nov 27 13:55:39 GMT 2011

Hey ceyockey,

Brings up an interesting point.  So in my head the tasking server was
one task for one set of imagery.  Maybe that isn't the right way to
think about it.  For example lets say we had pre-event imagery and
then had post event imagery.  Would they be the same task?

Agreed though that having a way to analyze where there isn't enough
imagery coverage is useful.

-Kate