[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Nov 27 14:03:53 GMT 2011

Great everyone!

I think we can break all of this into tasks and probably set-up a wiki page.

One task needed is someone to work with GISCorps and get them started
with JOSM.  Is anyone interested in tasking this one?

Another would be to join the simulation mailing list.  And see what
else is needed on that end.

Pierre, I'm not sure if we are going to need presets.  I think we are
mostly going to be involved in tracing imagery.  If anyone has ideas
to go beyond this and using public datasources let me know.  I think a
lot of the support on the ground is mostly going to be using data
products rather than collecting at least for this first simulation.

-Kate