[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Nov 29 10:04:49 GMT 2011

Hi Pierre,

Would you be interesting in working with GISCorps?  Randy Hale who
knows their work and OSM really well will be project managing from
their side.  The idea is to have their volunteers help us map.  I'm
not sure if they are going to make map products, but it would be
something to discuss.

Best,

-Kate